Sleep isn’t frequently used in the same sentence as New York Fashion Week. PR Assistant, Emily Murphy, can attest to this first hand. She split her time between Lincoln Center and Milk Studios, assisting with a wide array of shows ranging from Tibi to Rebecca Minkoff to Wes Gordon. Her favorite show by far was 3.1 Phillip Lim, and she gave us a quick list of why.
5 Highlights of 3.11 Phillip Lim Spring/Summer ’15:
1. Defined lines & structure: Even though Lim told InStyle Magazine he was inspired by his pajamas: but his pieces were anything but casual.
2. Crop tops that don’t belong in the 90’s: The crisp lines and luxe material updated this trendy shape to be super sophisticated.
3. Round Sunnies: This shape isn’t just reserved for John Lennon enthusiasts. Something tells me we will see a lot more on the street!
4. Color blocking mini-bag: It’s all about the mini bag: because the ultimate luxury is carrying next to nothing (in a 3.1 Phillip Lim original of course).
5. Overall perfection: There is really nothing negative I could say about this show or collection!