Even though Frame Denim HQ is split between London and LA, their look couldn’t be more streamlined. Frame’s collection is cool and has a distinct style that screams Kate Moss; with the quality and integrity of a product made in the USA. A relative new-comer to the industry, Frame has already become a favorite of celebrities such as Miranda Kerr and Rihanna. It was difficult to choose our favorite moments from their #NYFW presentation, but we highlighted the best ones below:
Best moments of The Frame Denim #NYFW Presentation:
1. All White Everything: Clearly, white is the new black.
2. Casual Chic: Jeans and flat sandals can look pulled together.
3. Covered up is Sexy: All the models were almost totally covered, but since the clothes fit so perfectly, their bodies were not lost.
4. The Canadian Tuxedo isn’t going anywhere: Denim on Denim has recently made a come back, but the update is to rock a cropped jacket with relaxed fit denim.
5. Do as the Parisians do: Match your tailored denim and flats with beachy waves for an uber-cool look that screams Paris.