Giulietta New York is a relative new comer to the scene. Founded in 2011 by Sofia Sizzi, the Italian-American label attracted the attention of the Council of Fashion Designers of America, who adopted it into their incubator program in 2013. The vibe of their Spring/Summer 2015 Collection was a new-age mod: influenced by Italian Cinema in the ’60’s. We found ourselves entranced with the piece’s shades, shoes and the show’s setting.
5 Favorite Moments:
1. Bejeweled footwear: reminiscent of Miu Miu.
2. Updated eyelet: geometric cut outs that felt very fresh.
3. Unexpected pairing of lavender and orange: feminine but cool.
4. Fashion all-star studded crowd: from Caroline Issa to Derek Blasberg.
5. Beautiful setting: the High Line Ballroom created the perfect backdrop.